Corey J. StennesM.D. Request An Appointment
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- General Surgery
- BA in biology and philosophy, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md.
- MHS in molecular microbiology and immunology, Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health, Baltimore, Md.
- MD degree, St. Louis University, St. Louis, Mo.
- University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tenn.
- Board certified in general surgery, American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Dr. Stennes and his wife, Lauren – a pediatrician, enjoy spending time with family, traveling, and exploring the outdoors.
Why did you choose to become a surgeon?
The satisfaction of performing an operation well that results in the cure of a disease for a patient, and then having the opportunity to see that patient relieved of suffering, is why I chose to become a surgeon.
What’s special about Specialists in General Surgery?
The people are amazing. Everyone works hard to excel in what they do, and it shows in the care our patients receive.
Practice Website: http://sgsmn.com/staff_member/corey-j-stennes-md