Sarah J. LippertM.D. Request An Appointment
- Bariatric And Minimally Invasive Surgery
- General Surgery
- BS in genetics and cell biology, University of Minnesota
- MD degree, St. George’s University
- University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- University of Texas, Houston, in minimally invasive and bariatric surgery
- Board certified in general surgery/American Board of Surgery
- UROP Grant- University of Minnesota for undergraduate research
- Italian American Scholarship-St. George’s University
Special medical interests:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Advanced foregut procedures
Dr. Lippert enjoys running, hiking, reading and film.
Why did you choose to become a surgeon?
I chose surgery because I like the immediacy of fixing a problem by doing an operation. It is really satisfying to get results from a procedure right away.
What’s special about Specialists in General Surgery?
Specialists in General Surgery is a fantastic group of people. The physicians work together as a group to provide our patients with the best care.
Practice Website: http://sgsmn.com/staff_member/sarah-j-lippert-md